Login and access your invoiced order history from your online customer portal at www.ecmdi.com. Terms customers can even pay and manage invoices online.
Benefits of creating an account to manage invoiced order history or bill pay:
- Access your invoiced order history, invoices, and payment history 24/7
- Download your invoices
- Terms customers can schedule future payments, upload invoices to your accounting software, receive an email alert when a bill is ready, and sign up for paperless billing.
HOW TO SET UP ACCOUNT – Already have an account? Login HERE
1. Click here and enter email address.
2. Click YES when asked if you are an East Coast customer.
3. Enter your East Coast account number.
4. Follow steps to verify your account.
5. Enter information to create online account and password.
Once your account is created you can view, manage, and pay invoices by clicking the “Invoices” or “Order History” link in the menu located in your customer portal.