Date(s) - 03/09/2022 - 03/10/2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
East Coast Metal Distributors Corporate Office
1313 S Briggs Ave
Durham, NC 27703
RightTek HVAC Training
- Learn how to perform “Block” load calculations actual one (1) and two (2) level homes.
- Learn how to perform “Room by Room” load calculations on actual one (1) and two (2) level homes.
- Learn how to layout and design duct systems.
- This course introduces the protocols and procedures of conventional residential heating and cooling system design.
- Topics include heating and cooling loads, basic psychrometrics, equipment selcection, duct system sizing and selection and overall system design using Wrightsoft software.
- Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to design a basic residential heating and cooling system (block loads and room by room loads).
Additional Course Details
- $397 per person
- Payment due at training
- 20 person limit
Reserve a Spot for our Event
Only 9 spaces remain for this event. Reserve your spot today.
Registrations are closed for this event.