Date(s) - 09/29/2021 - 09/30/2021
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Add to your calendar
iCal (ics file)
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST (4 hours)
Thursday, September 30, 2021 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST (4 hours)
The IAQ Principles workshop objectives include:
• Understanding the science of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
• Identifying types of potential contaminants and conditions.
• Identifying potential sources and causes.
• Elements of dilution, absorption, filtration and mitigation.
Customers are increasingly aware that indoor air quality (IAQ) may have a significant impact on their indoor comfort. For many homeowners, IAQ is not an accessory, but an essential need. HVAC dealers who are trained to identify, evaluate, and resolve IAQ issues are more likely to seize and close these value-added sales opportunities.
By participating in this workshop, participants can learn about a wide variety of IAQ solutions, discover the tools necessary to improve overall customer satisfaction, and drive their HVAC business beyond heating and cooling services. This IAQ Principles workshop is designed to discuss IAQ concepts and the following:
• Carbon monoxide awareness and monitoring
• Humidity control and removal
• Whole-home ventilation
• HVAC filtration options
• Air and duct purification
• Ductwork essentials
• Methods to properly investigate IAQ concerns
• Techniques to analyze the IAQ data
• Appropriate solutions to help achieve customers’ ideal comfort zone
At the conclusion of the IAQ Principles workshop, participants should be energized, motivated, and prepared to assess indoor air management solutions with customers.
Who Should Attend
Comfort Advisors, Technicians, Installers and anyone else interested in better understanding IAQ