Date(s) - 03/22/2022
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
East Coast Metal Distributors Corporate Office
1313 S Briggs Ave
Durham, NC 27703
Add to your calendar
iCal (ics file)
RightTek HVAC Training
- Perform advanced “Room by Room” load calculations on unique single-family residences to include townhomes, condominiums and split-level dwellings.
- Learn how to layout and design actual duct systems to include 2-zone duct systems (with zone dampers).
- This course introduces the protocols and procedures of conventional residential heating and cooling system designs on actual homes that have more complex issues to consider.
- Topics include heating and cooling loads, equipment selection, duct system selection and overall system design using Wrightsoft software.
- Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to design an advanced residential heating and cooling system.
Additional Course Details
- $189 per person
- Payment due at training
- 20 person limit
Reserve a Spot for our Event
Only 17 spaces remain for this event. Reserve your spot today.
Registrations are closed for this event.