On October 24, 2018 we made a few website updates to our AHRI System Matchups tool to improve usability and functionality.
Highlights for Website Updates
- Added a new filter for INDOOR UNIT (Air Handler, Furnace, Indoor Coil)
- You can now add up to 5 additional filters beyond the default STOCKED AT MY BRANCH filter
- Added the AIR FLOW (e.g., Horizontal, Upflow / Horizontal, Multi-Position, etc.) attribute to the AHRI matchups list and as a potential filter
Find AHRI Matched Systems
Our AHRI System Matchups feature can be found on our Goodman and Amana outdoor Air Conditioner and Heat Pump product pages.
For example, in the screenshot below, we are viewing the product page for a 3-Ton, 14-SEER, Amana ANX Series Air Conditioner. To view the AHRI Matched Systems for this outdoor air conditioner, click or tap the FIND AHRI MATCHED SYSTEMS button.
This will open the AHRI MATCHUPS list for this specific outdoor unit (see screenshot below).
Details for Website Updates
You Can Now Filter the AHRI Matchups List by Air Handler, Furnace, or Indoor Coil
Enhancement: Based on feedback, we have added the ability to only view particular Indoor Unit AHRI matchups for an outdoor unit.
Example scenario: You only want to view Air Handler AHRI matchups.
- Click the ADD ANOTHER FILTER BUTTON after opening the AHRI MATCHUPS tab.
- Choose the INDOOR UNIT attribute from the left drop-down list.
- Choose EQUALS from the middle drop-down list.
- Choose AIR HANDLER from the right-hand drop-down list.
- Click the FILTER RESULTS button.
If you want to view only the Furnace / Coil matchups, then click the FURNACE attribute
If you want to find only Coil matchups, then click the INDOOR COIL attribute.
You Can Now Add 5 Additional Filters to the AHRI Matchups List
Enhancement: Previously, you could only add 2 additional filters to the AHRI Matchups list in addition to the default Stock filter that is always visible. Now, you can add up to 5 additional filters.
Added the AIR FLOW attribute to the AHRI Matchups List
Enhancement: You can now filter by AIR FLOW or simply add it to the columns list in the AHRI Matchups listing.
This how you can add it to the column list. Click OPTIONS, then choose AIR FLOW.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding these website updates, or the website in general, we would love to hear from you.
Visit our CONTACT US form on our website to provide us with your comments or feedback.